Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

CSI: Miami: YEEEEEEAAAAAHHH
MEME: Shoop Da Whoop
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Tactical Nuke
Za Warudo: WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
DragonBall Z: It's Over 9...
Hotel Mario: NO U Luigi
Pokemon: Pokeball/Missingno
MEME: Divide by 0
Portal: Portal Gun
Team Fortress 2: Sniper
Captain Falcon: FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MEME: LOLWUT

I'm sure I'm forgetting one but I'm tired of searching and I'm 100% positive that right after I submit this review I'll remember it and facepalm myself.

Oh, by the way, sticky grenades and how they work. People wonder how sticky grenades do not stick to your hand. Well, the reason is that sticky grenades are coated in plastic. And when you are about to throw it, you press a button. You hold that button until you are ready to throw it. When you release the button(hopefully this is when you've thrown it), the grenade starts to heat up real fast, melting the plastic, giving it sticky qualities.
Hope I've helped. ^_^

PuffballsUnited responds:

Wow, a list of all of them. I didn't even realize there were so many.
coughAngryHitlerCough

Darnell: Wrath of God Darnell: Wrath of God

interesting...

@berserkerguy9, I am too, but remember, not everyone is christian, plus this is just a flash game. It's not like you are actually killing god. Plus, in the credits, it says it's Jebus, so it's cool. Jebus is the evil Jesus.

Name that NG Character Name that NG Character

I love this!

I know them all, I just can't remember them all at one time!

But there's thing glitch where sometimes nothing shows up, and the hint says "undefined" in lowercase. Can you fix that, cuz its really annoying when I have a streak going on and it gets ruined because of that one problem...

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Amazing

I like the part where you press space.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Shotgun's freakin beast.

Just keep collecting ammo for it, and you get like 400 bullets for it A ROUND.

Great game, great art-style, awesome concept, but a little laggy near the end. I can understand that, though.

I never knew how handy and cool it would be to be able to triple/quadruple/quintuple jump in a game. :D

PSN Protector PSN Protector

Excellent and addicting!

But in the later rounds, it starts to lag up. Real bad. And I mean, EXTREMELY bad. I hope this is just my computer, and not the actual game.

Now I know why Sony got hacked! This was WAY too overwhelming!

Kenney responds:

Sorry for the lag issue, I got it solved. Make sure the titlescreen says version 1.5, then you're playing lag free version :) Thanks for the bug report!

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

My keys kept freezing

Like, he'd continue to run in a direction I didnt want him to, and die by the spider thing. Really fun game, just try to fix this please.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

THIS FUCKING LAG!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GAWD IM AM ABOUT TO SNAP.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a toggle for quality to be high, low, or SUPER LOW.
The keyboard keys keep getting "stuck" and there's nothing I can do for a while. I got the key, and I'm headed to the door, and there's zombies on on the other side of the screen. So i click "up", and i keep going right. RIGHT INTO THE ZOMBIES. and sometimes the gun doesnt respond, the melee keeps using itself over and over, and what pisses me off the most, when it actually allows me to finally jump, I keep jumping, and I cant move. I havent gotten any farther than the room where you find the machete/katana(never actually could pick it up in time).

PLEASE fix this stuff. I'd like to rate fairly, but if I can't even play the game without it bugging, then I can't rate fairly. And this game looks like a lot of fun.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?

Im at the part where you have to put the mirror to the doll lady's face, but it wont let me. So, i=I decide for refresh the page. Guess what happened when I clicked continue. I STARTED AT THE BEGINNING. Is that supposed to happen or did you just put the continue button in there for a sick joke? It took me FOREVER to get where I was.

But i guess it was good. Whoever made this game though has a twisted and fucked up mind...

Days 2 Die-The Other Side Days 2 Die-The Other Side

WTF man!!!

This game is RIDICULOUSLY hard!!! I CANT EVEN PASS THE FIRST LEVEL!!! (the part where he trys to open the door) Can someone please fucking help me, cuz I want to enjoy this game!!!

4 Stars cuz it looks awesome, -6 stars for it being stupidly hard...